Money matters for any country and so does the economical status of countries with each other. Here are the top 10 richest countries of the world:-
- Ranked #1, $140,649 GDP per capita.
- Well developed oil industry contributes to 70% of government revenue, 60% GDP and 85% of export earnings.
- Will be first Arab nation to host FIFA cup in 2022.
- Along with this it is also controversial country as it uses forced labor from Asian and African nations.
Also Read:- 10 Celebrities with Historically Famous Parents
- GDP of $97,662 per capita. It is nine times of world’s average!!
- Ranked 2.
- Vibrant financial sector, prudent fiscal policies and steel and dynamic industry contributes to its strong economy.
- Largest sector is banking with an asset base of over $1.24 TRILLION alone.
- $82,763 as GDP per capita.
- Ranks 3 from 5th by covering five times the world’s average.
- Backbone of its golden economy is its chemical industry, economical policies and innovation growth.
- Own second busiest port and exports $414 billion goods alone in 2011.
- Has $73,246 as GDP per capita, is an open and small country.
- It has the highest valued currency i.e. Kuwait’s diner.
- Owns the 10% of world’s oil reserves.
- This petroleum accounts for its strong economy including half of its GDP and up to 95% of its export revenues and income.
- $71,185 GDP per capita.
- Backbone of this small country is the foreign and domestic entrepreneurship projects, welfare measures and government regulations.
- Exporter of crude oil and natural gas. And this oil and gas contribute to this platinum economy.
THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
- Being so small that it could actually fit in New York it still has a GDP per capita of $67,674.
- Has 9.2 million people’s population.
- The backbone of its economical status is the oil revenues, telecommunication sector and service sector.
- Largest petroleum exporter after SAUDI ARAB, it ranks 2nd in our list.
Also Read:- TOP 10 BEACHES IN THE WORLD
- Has $64,856 GDP per capita with small and robust economy at the same time.
- Has 4.97 million as its population.
- The main contributor of its economy is the dishing, natural resources and the genuine petroleum explorations.
- It ranks as the 8th largest crude oil exporter, 9th largest refined oil exporter and 3rd in natural gas exporter in the world.
- Has a GDP of $57,235 per capita.
- The mere banking and financial institutions have kept this country afloat among others in this ranking.
- Through the famous Swiss Bank, it has excess to world’s capital for investments.
- Zurich and Geneva have the highest living standards ranking among the world.
THE UNITED STATES
- Holds a GDP of $54,630 per capita.
- Has small population of 310 million, yet largest economy.
- The contributor of its economy is the largest domestic automotive industry, technological sector supported through foster innovation, and democracy that encourages entrepreneurial and intellectual property rights.
- $51,924 GDP per capita.
- Oil industry and strong government control backbones its brilliant economy
- Owns 18% of world’s proven petroleum reserves.
- Ranks as largest petroleum exporter, no doubt.
- Leadership role in OPEC for many years.
- Although has largest petroleum reserves, sadly its per capita income has decreased than the smaller Persian Gulf neighbors.